Best Binary Broker 2020!
Perfect for Beginners!
Free Trading Education! Free Demo Acc!
Get Your Sign-up Bonus Now:
ThinkMarkets Forex Broker Review
Last Updated: October, 2020.
Australia has always been known for its individuality, directness, and fairness, taking pride in a community of diversity and collaborative effort. These traits can also be found in ThinkMarkets.com, one of the leading forex brokers from the land down under. The firm was originally founded in New Zealand in 2020, but, within the short space of two years, its offering had drawn a burgeoning global crowd of loyal fans. It expanded its horizons and moved its headquarters to Melbourne, Australia, and later opened an office in London, as well. Today, it proudly serves a large client base in the Asia-Pacific corner of the world, but it has a global presence in over 75 countries across the planet. Industry awards have also been bestowed in abundance (check the website). ThinkMarkets is a trading name of TF Global Markets (Aust) Pty Ltd., holder of Australian Financial Services License number 424700. Unfortunately, U.S. clients are not currently accepted.
Honesty, integrity, and trust are foremost in the ThinkMarkets agenda. This ECN broker has no dealing desk, but relies on a global consortium of major liquidity providers to provide the best market prices for its clients. The firm is authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), with additional oversight provided by the FCA in the UK. Client deposits are secured in segregated bank accounts in Tier-One banks in Australia, and its failsafe network of servers ensures quick order execution for those that wish to scalp, hedge, or use EAs to advantage. Trading platforms are from the highly popular series of Metatrader4 protocols, with mobile applications for your smartphones and tablet devices. MT4 features are standard, but ThinkMarkets has also hooked up with prominent third-party providers for social/copy trading, virtual private server access, and Autochartist, an advanced “AI” tool for discovering evolving patterns and trade opportunities in the midst of market chaos.
While the focus is on traditional foreign exchange trading, ThinkMarkets has also been very selective in choosing a unique package of CFDs for your further diversification. This package includes indices, metals, oil, and alternatives (the VIX and USD indices). You may choose from three account classes (a free Demo or Islamic account are also offered) – Standard, Pro, and VIP. Higher account classes will get you tighter spreads, from 0.8 pips for the EUR/USD pair under Standard to much lower for Pro and VIP. A dedicated account manager is also provided free of charge. Spread pricing can also be fixed or variable, depending on your trading strategy preference. ThinkMarkets also excels in the training and support area. Its “FX University” is loaded with training guides, videos, and webinars, both archived and live events. Bilingual customer service is “24X6”, and the website can be read in 17 languages. ThinkMarkets wants your patronage.
Unique Features of Trading with ThinkMarkets
Why trade with ThinkMarkets.com? The firm lists these reasons:
- Founded in 2020, with headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, and a satellite office in London;
- Regulated by ASIC, with additional oversight from the FCA in the UK;
- Client deposits safely held in segregated accounts with Top-Tier banks in Australia;
- Extensive global network of customers, spanning over 75 countries;
- Many industry awards for excellence in all areas (See website for details);
- Minimum deposit is $250;
- Accounts may be denominated in USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, NZD, CHF, and SGD;
- Three account classifications (including Demo and Islamic): Standard – ($250 to $1,999), Pro- ($2,000 to $24,999), VIP – ($25,000 and up);
- Dedicated account manager;
- No U.S. clients accepted at this time;
- Tight spreads (as low as 0.8 pips for Standard and lower for variable pricing for higher echelon tiers) and benefits vary by account status;
- Leverage can be up to 500:1 on all accounts for forex (200:1 for CFDs);
- Asset choices include forex pairs (35) and CFDs (10 indices, 2 metals, 2 oil, and the VIX and USD Index);
- Trading platform consists of MetaTrader4 protocols and mobile applications, augmented by unique package of enhanced trading tools and features;
- ECN shop with the backing of major liquidity providers;
- EAs (automated trading), scalping, and hedging allowed;
- FX University comprised of extensive library of support materials, including videos, training guides, live and archived webinars, direct one-on-one support, and daily analysis and commentary;
- Bilingual customer service staff available “24X6” via live chat, email, and direct phone line (Website in 17 languages);
- Proud sponsor of UNICEF.
Spreads and Leverage
Spreads are tight, but do vary by account status. Standard accounts can draw a 0.8 pip spread for the popular EUR/USD forex pairing. At Pro and VIP levels, the spread is a variable combination of fees that can approach a near-zero effective rate, great for scalpers and automated trading enthusiasts. Leverage is 500:1 for forex trading for all accounts. CFD trading is limited to 200:1.
The management team at ThinkMarkets has focused on the MetaTrader4 series of trading platform products. Mobile applications are also supported, as are a number of unique trading tools, such as MyFXBook’s exclusive AutoTrade platform, Forex VPS, and AutoChartist. The firm has also gone to great lengths to insure that their global communication network of servers will never break down. Equinix, a recognized leader in data center and network management, oversees the firm’s ECN backbone systems. Reliability and quick execution are the results. The latest in SSL technology is used to encrypt all activity data and personal information for security purposes.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposit options include major credit cards and banking wire transfers, but also include alternative payment systems like Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, BPAY, and Union Pay. Withdrawal requests will be processed in 24 hours, as long as standard KYC/AML documentation is current, on file, and in order. Withdrawals draw no charge, except for fees deducted by banking intermediaries.
Bilingual customer service representatives are available “24X6” via live chat, email form, or direct phone. Melbourne and London office addresses may be found on the website. The website has also been translated into 17 languages. Educational materials are comprehensive and include training guides, webinars (both archived and live), and videos. Daily analysis and commentary from the professionals at ThinkMarkets get you started for each day’s action.
If you want a broker that is committed to honesty, integrity, and trust, then the team at ThinkMarkets may be the one for you. From every perspective, they seem to have gone the extra mile in technology, reliability, features, pricing, customer service, and educational support, and it shows. They have built a loyal fan base in over 75 countries to date. There are no regulatory issues to speak of, and with ASIC and the FCA looking over their shoulders, you have the peace of mind that all traders want from their broker – safe deposits, reliable order execution, tight spreads, and wonderful support when it is needed. The company’s logo says it all: “ThinkMarkets – The Smart Way to Trade.”
Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.
Best Binary Broker 2020!
Perfect for Beginners!
Free Trading Education! Free Demo Acc!
Get Your Sign-up Bonus Now:
Regulation: ASIC, FCA
Min. Deposit: 250 US$
HQ: UK, Australia
Platforms: MT4, Trade Interceptor
Found in: 2020
- TF Global Markets (UK) Limited – authorized by FCA (UK) registration no.629628
- TF Global Markets (Aust) Pty Ltd – authorized by ASIC (Australia)registration no. 424700 ABN: 69158361561
Top 3 Forex Brokers
FP Markets Review
- Our Review
- ThinkMarkets review User Reviews
- ThinkMarkets review News
What is ThinkMarkets?
Back in 2020, the year saw the launch of ThinkForex in New Zealand with its aim to improve the forex trading experience by delivering leading technology to the community. Further on, as the company’s rapid expansion program along with huge growing demand the broker took a brand name ThinkMarkets while also improved client security under ASIC and FCA regulations.
ThinkMarkets then relocated its global headquarter to London and Melbourne, Australia. Since then, ThinkMarkets was awarded as “Fastest Growing Forex Broker” as the firm held hubs in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, Europe and South America while delivers unparalleled trading performance.
Apart from the general offering to the retail clients’, ThinkMarkets launched numerous investment and partnership programs. Thus, ThinkInvest is the investment service that brings the ability to trade the financial markets by investing in the expertise of a Money Manager through PAMM and MAM accounts.
From the ThinkMarkets benefits the major ones provide clients with tightest possible spreads, even under volatile market conditions, from as low as 0.1 pips on EUR/USD.
The clients’ are always supported by the company’s award-winning customer service and learning teams. ThinkMarkets do support new traders and seasoned ones by established comprehensive learning center with free trading guides and webinars that covers both technical and fundamental analysis, also the market psychology.
However, along with attractive proposal of ThinkMarket you should check the most important information of the trading conditions itself. With this purpose, in this review we cover the following highlights:
Is ThinkMarkets safe or a scam?
You can trade with ThinkMarkets easily and with peace on mind, knowing that the broker fully registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) as well as authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the UK.
The regulatory status in simple words means a client is treated fairly according to the international laws and requirements, while trader’s funds are held in selected top-tier banks, such as Barclays, National Australia Bank and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Traders funds also being segregated from the own company funds, with daily fund reconciliation and application of the standard Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) while the clients are covered under the ‘investments’ claim category up to £50,000 per person per firm in case of a brokers default.
ThinkMarkets Trading Platforms
The trading performance on a technological and software level supported by well designed and developed broker platforms. The choice of two platforms bringing the commonly used MetaTrader4 or Trade Interceptor to the client’s choice. In addition to the main characteristics, their partnership with Equinix, started back in 2020 brought an enhanced trade execution speed through the use of co-location data centers to reduce trading latency.
Getting to the details, MetaTrader 4 is a powerful platform but nevertheless, versions may vary from the broker to another. The ThinkMarkets MT4 is a mobile optimized platform packed with tools to support every trading style. Features high-end service for ultra-fast trade execution as well brings benefit from institutional-quality apps, indicators and insights powered by the progressive add-ons and additional features.
While Trade Interceptor performers a multi-device trading with 80 indicators, 50 drawing tools &14 chart types, and up to 200 cloud-based notifications at no charge. Trade Interceptor mobile has been ranked as No. 1 mobile trading app in the world.
ThinkMarkets Trading Fees
While opening an account you may choose from two account types, while free Demo is available to practice the experience, along with a choice on Islamic account to the traders of Islam belief. While the Standard offered with no commission and the choice to choose from the fixed or variable spread, the higher account class comes to the Pro Account designed for active traders. Among the Pro Account benefits with lower spread and commission per trade, there are VPS and Autochartist, as well a dedicated account manager that are provided free of charge.
The company offering to discover hundreds of markets to trade and constantly increases a range. At the moment the offer includes over 38 major, minor and exotic FX pairs, Cryptocurrencies, 9 global Indices, Metals, Commodities and over 125 Shares. The crypto trade offers some of the best market conditions to trade Cryptos – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Bitcoin Mini, Bitcoin Gold, NEO, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Mini.
For you to check on the trading spread of ThinkMarkets, see the table with Standard quotes before, also see ThinkMarkets trading fees in comparison to another popular broker Tickmill.
|Asset/ Pair||ThinkMarkets Fee Terms – Standard|
|Crude Oil WTI||4|
The overnight fee should be considered as a cost as well, unless you trade with swap-free account. As an e.g. EURUSD swap for long position is -2.5% while the short one will add 2.5% to your account.
Leverage is indeed an important tool, especially for the retail traders of smaller size. However, the offered leverage levels vary according to the ThinkMarkets entity you trading with.
The smaller level of 1:30 for major Forex pairs applied to the accounts opened under the UK FCA regulation, since the authority significantly lower leverage requirement recently. Meanwhile, Australian traders that are covered by the ASIC regulation still can enjoy a high level of 1:400 for Forex instruments. Yet, make sure to learn deeply how to use leverage smartly and not to fall under unpleasant circumstances.
ThinkMarkets Deposits and Withdrawals
For the best convenience, the client accounts are managed via ThinkPortal that allows to deposit or withdraw funds, update personal information, set up additional accounts, receive updates or view recent transactions.
The account opening is allowed with the minimum deposit of 250$, while funds can be deposited and withdrawn throughout different payment methods, that includes bank transfer, debit and credit card, Skrill, Neteller and even with Bitcoin through BitPay.
What is more, withdrawing funds from your ThinkMarkets account is quick, simple and hassle-free, with no charges such as any withdrawal fees that is definitely a great plus for your future performance.
Conclusion on ThinkMarkets
ThinkMarkets from many prospective seem to have a great offer in technology, reliability, customer service and pricing. With their every day strives to offer even more to their clients, to bring the best and the latest innovations obviously place the broker among the popular choices. Also, the ThinkMarkets is the only UK & Australia regulated broker that currently offers 9 cryptocurrencies.
Since the security of clients’ funds is of fundamental importance in financial trading, the broker’s profile and overall trading offering show the ThinkMarket is the one that you can trust to, along with its competitive trading conditions suitable to the traders of all levels.
No review found.
ThinkMarkets has been awarded a licence by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) to offer electronic financial trading services to South African investors. 2020 saw the launch of ThinkForex in New Zealand with an aim to improve the forex trading experience by delivering leading technology to the community. Further, due to the company’s rapid expansion.
Please Note: ThinkMarkets was not included in the 2020 annual review. As a result, this broker’s ratings may be outdated. Read our Best Forex Brokers 2020 guide for a look at the top rated forex and CFDs brokers.
The ForexBrokers.com annual forex broker review (four years running) is the most cited in the industry. With over 50,000 words of research across the site, we spend hundreds of hours testing forex brokers each year. How we test.
ThinkMarkets (formerly ThinkForex) was established in 2020. Today, ThinkMarkets is regulated in Australia (TF Global Markets Pty), the UK (TF Global Markets Limited), and Bermuda (Think Capital Limited).
Known for its efforts in the cryptocurrency space (see “Other Notes”), ThinkMarkets offers forex and CFDs traders access to 38 forex pairs and nearly 200 CFDs, which includes nine cryptocurrency CFDs.
ThinkMarkets provides regulated forex and CFDs on multiple asset classes, including cryptocurrencies. Despite offering a proprietary trading platform as well as MT4, ThinkMarkets fails to compete with industry leaders.
- Trade Interceptor desktop and mobile platform is a compelling alternative to MetaTrader 4.
- Regulated in Australia and the UK (with EU passports).
- Unique cryptocurrency offering.
- Standard Account holders don’t have access to AutoChartist or an account manager.
- Poor customer service.
- Trade Interceptor platform offers no web-based version.
Is ThinkMarkets Safe?
ThinkMarkets is considered average-risk, with an overall Trust Score of 80 out of 99. ThinkMarkets is not publicly traded and does not operate a bank. ThinkMarkets is authorised by two tier-1 regulators (high trust), zero tier-2 regulators (average trust), and zero tier-3 regulators (low trust). ThinkMarkets is authorised by the following tier-1 regulators: Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Learn more about Trust Score.
|Publicly Traded (Listed)||No|
Commissions & Fees
Commissions and fees will vary depending on the type of ThinkMarkets account you choose. Based on our research, ThinkMarkets is more expensive than the industry average.
- ThinkMarkets offers three account types and a separate account type for its Trade Interceptor platform offering.
- Standard account: $250 minimum deposit, commission free, with wider spreads (in lieu of per trade commission) and can be used on MT4.
- PRO account: Lower spreads compared to the Standard account and three units per side commission (six units per RT) or the equivalent of $6 RT per standard lot (100K units); minimum account balance of $2,000 required. The PRO account can be used only with the MT4 platform.
- VIP account: Comparable to the PRO account, commission rate is negotiable on a client-by-client basis, making it an option for active traders, although it is not available for Trade Interceptor accounts (MT4 only).
- Bankruptcy insurance for eligible clients who deposit over $50,000 in the UK.
- ThinkMarkets advertises its lowest spreads, but because it did not provide an average or typical spread value, we couldn’t make an even comparison with other brokers.
- We would like to see ThinkMarkets publish its own average spread data, ideally monthly, to help provide a clearer picture on how its forex spreads average out over the entire calendar month, as its FX pricing otherwise appears competitive.
- ThinkMarkets does, however, publish average spreads for specific instruments, such as CFD indices. For example, we observed a 1.3 pip average spread on the DAX in MT4, whereas, spreads on Trade Interceptor are fixed at 1 pip.
- ThinkMarkets provides market execution as its main attraction as an agency broker. Because of this, positive/negative slippage can occur, as trades are not re-quoted. In the UK, ThinkMarkets has a dealer license which is limited as a match-principal (agency-only execution), and in Australia and Bermuda the brand follows a similar method, although it may take risks as a dealer/market maker when needed (as a contingency).
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$250.00|
|Average Spread EUR/USD – Standard||N/A|
|All-in Cost EUR/USD – Active||N/A|
|Active Trader or VIP Discounts||Yes|
Platforms & Tools
Thanks to Trade Interceptor, ThinkMarkets provides a trading experience that exceeds the traditional MetaTrader-only offering. That said, it is available as a desktop download only and has no browser-based version.
- ThinkMarkets offers two platforms: its own Trade Interceptor platform (desktop only) and MetaTrader 4.
- While Trade Interceptor’s desktop software may be light compared to other competitors, the platform has a good balance of features, making it neither overly complex, nor too simple. All in all, I found it to be a positive user experience.
- Charting is a clean experience, and comes packed with 102 indicators, 54 drawing tools and icons, and 12 chart types. One feature I enjoyed is that once indicators are added to a chart, those indicators are added by default to every new instrument opened in a new chart window. Chart layouts can also be saved as templates, comparable to the MetaTrader platforms.
- Oddly, there is no web version of the Trade Interceptor platform, leaving the mobile option the only alternative to the Trade Interceptor desktop.
- While backtesting is available on Trade Interceptor via the Traders Gym feature, automated trading algorithms are not supported.
|Virtual Trading (Demo)||Yes|
|Desktop Platform (Windows)||Yes|
|Social Trading / Copy-Trading||Yes|
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)||Yes|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)||No|
|Charting – Indicators / Studies (Total)||51|
|Charting – Drawing Tools (Total)||31|
|Charting – Trade From Chart||Yes|
|Watchlists – Total Fields||7|
|Order Type – Trailing Stop||Yes|
To score Customer Service, ForexBrokers.com partnered with customer experience research group Customerwise to conduct phone tests from locations throughout the UK. For our 2020 Review, 229 customer service tests were conducted over six weeks.
- Average Connection Time: (23 brokers)
- View Infographic
Overall, ThinkMarkets provides a fairly diverse selection of forex and CFDs research but lacks the depth and variety of tools required to compete with industry leaders.
- The ThinkMarkets team of analysts produces multiple daily blog articles covering technical and fundamental news analysis across forex and CFD markets. Its economic calendar is powered by FXStreet.
- News headlines provided by FX Wire Pro stream within the Trade Interceptor platform for clients. In addition, ThinkMarkets integrates AutoChartist, which is a popular pattern-recognition software for researching trading opportunities, although the tool is available only to clients who have at least $2,000 in their account balance.
- Further research tools include an add-on for MT4 known as MT4 Super, developed by FX Blue LLP, which provides a suite of indicators and trading tools traders can use to enhance the default MT4 platform setup.
- Adding a heatmap and stock screeners would help boost ThinkMarkets’ research offering.
- Overall quality of produced research is just, “ok”.
|Daily Market Commentary||Yes|
|Forex News (Top-Tier Sources)||Yes|
|Trading Central (Recognia)||No|
|Social Sentiment – Currency Pairs||No|
After spending some time in the Trade Interceptor app, I was left impressed. Coupled with MT4, ThinkMarkets provides a competitive mobile offering for forex and CFDs traders.
- The Trade Interceptor app includes a good range of features, even though some of them are nestled away in the “more” section, including the economic calendar and trend risk scanner.
- Looking at the charting package, there are 11 chart types to choose from with 102 indicators and 57 drawing tools. The experience matches that of the desktop version of the platform, which is uncommon and a benefit for traders.
- The Trade Interceptor app may appear simple on the surface; however, it provides advanced features and settings that can be fined tuned. For example, charts can be adjusted to view four at once, which is certainly not usually available in a mobile experience.
Mobile Apps Comparison
|Apple iOS App||Yes|
|Trading – Forex||Yes|
|Trading – CFDs||Yes|
|Alerts – Basic Fields||Yes|
|Watch List Syncing||No|
|Charting – Indicators / Studies||30|
|Charting – Draw Trend Lines||Yes|
|Charting – Trend Lines Moveable||Yes|
|Charting – Multiple Time Frames||Yes|
|Charting – Drawings Autosave||No|
Offering of Investments
The following table summarizes the different investment products available to ThinkMarkets clients.
|Forex: Spot Trading||Yes|
|Currency Pairs (Total Forex pairs)||40|
|CFDs – Total Offered||192|
|Social Trading / Copy-Trading||Yes|
|Cryptocurrency traded as actual||No|
|Cryptocurrency traded as CFD||Yes|
Liquidation calls (margin call /stop out) trigger when the account value is equal to half of the used margin, which means the free margin is permitted to go negative up to a value equal to half of the used margin amount – before all trades are closed. This is more flexible than brokers that may trigger a margin call sooner, such as when the available margin reaches zero (i.e., when the account value equals 100% of the used margin).
In 2020, ThinkMarkets followed the industry trend and began offering cryptocurrency CFDs, launching nine pairs against the US Dollar including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, NEO, Dash, Ethereum, and Ripple.
It’s worth noting that ThinkMarket’s cryptocurrency CFD contracts expire each week, limiting their appeal to long-term investors.
ThinkMarkets also publishes a blockchain mobile app called TradeConnect, following the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of the ThinkCoin cryptocurrency project, which is aimed at building a smart contract-based exchange, and is a member of the ThinkMarkets Group.
Looking at the ThinkMarkets offering, the Standard account would not be my choice as there is no free VPS, no AutoChartist, and no account manager provided. For traders who want MT4 and can deposit at least $2,000, the Pro account has more competitive pricing and access to the above features Standard Account holders miss.
Pricing aside, ThinkMarkets primary highlights include its cryptocurrency offering and its Trade Interceptor mobile app. Beyond this, our testing found ThinkMarkets provides poor quality customer service, and overall the broker struggles to provide enough value to compete with the best firms in the industry.
2020 Review Methodology
For our 2020 Forex Broker Review we assessed, rated, and ranked 30 international forex brokers over a five month time period. Each broker was graded on 105 different variables and, in total, over 50,000 words of research were produced.
While encouraged, broker participation was optional. Each broker had the opportunity to complete an in-depth data profile and provide executive time (live in person or over the web) for an annual update meeting.
All data submitted by brokers is hand-checked for accuracy. Ultimately, our rigorous data validation process yields an error rate of less than 1% each year, providing site visitors quality data they can trust. Learn more about how we test.
Forex Risk Disclaimer
“There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities. With respect to margin-based foreign exchange trading, off-exchange derivatives, and cryptocurrencies, there is considerable exposure to risk, including but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or related instrument. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable, or that they will not result in losses.” Learn more.
About the author: Steven Hatzakis Steven Hatzakis is the Global Director of Research for ForexBrokers.com. Steven previously served as an Editor for Finance Magnates, where he authored over 1,000 published articles about the online finance industry. Steven is an active fintech and crypto industry researcher and advises blockchain companies at the board level. Over the past 20 years, Steven has held numerous positions within the international forex markets, from writing to consulting to serving as a registered commodity futures representative.
Trading CFDs, FX, and cryptocurrencies involve a high degree of risk. All providers have a percentage of retail investor accounts that lose money when trading CFDs with their company. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money and whether you understand how CFDs, FX, and cryptocurrencies work. All data was obtained from a published web site as of 01/20/2020 and is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed. The ForexBrokers.com staff is constantly working with its online broker representatives to obtain the latest data. If you believe any data listed above is inaccurate, please contact us using the link at the bottom of this page.
The names, products, services, branding/logos, and other trademarks or images featured or cited within this Website (www.forexbrokers.com) are the property of their respective owners and the owners retain all legal rights therein. These trademark holders are not affiliated with ForexBrokers.com and the use or display of names, trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, or endorses ForexBrokers.com or any of its reviews, products, or services. ForexBrokers.com declares no affiliation, sponsorship, nor any partnership with any trademark holders unless otherwise stated.
Advertiser Disclosure: ForexBrokers.com helps investors across the globe by spending over 1,000 hours each year testing and researching online brokers. How do we make money? Our partners compensate us through paid advertising. While partners may pay to provide offers or be featured, e.g. exclusive offers, they cannot pay to alter our recommendations, advice, ratings, or any other content throughout the site. Furthermore, our content and research teams do not participate in any advertising planning nor are they permitted access to advertising campaign data. Here is a list of our partners.
Disclaimer: It is our organization’s primary mission to provide reviews, commentary, and analysis that are unbiased and objective. While ForexBrokers.com has some data verified by industry participants, it can vary from time to time. Operating as an online business, this site may be compensated through third party advertisers. Our receipt of such compensation shall not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by ForexBrokers.com, nor shall it bias our reviews, analysis, and opinions. Please see our General Disclaimers for more information.
© 2020 Reink Media Group LLC.
All rights reserved.
Best Binary Broker 2020!
Perfect for Beginners!
Free Trading Education! Free Demo Acc!
Get Your Sign-up Bonus Now: